• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Great book! Maybe my wife will take a cue from yours :wishluck:

:roflmao: My trick was I told her I would collect some Wonder Woman comics for her. But she only goes for the modern ones cause she says that Wonder Woman looks younger and sexier. lol

Awesome book, that's one hell of a present!

Thanks! I wonder what my birthday and Christmas will look like. lol

Edited by Dark Knight Ops

[font:Book Antiqua]

This one arrived today,

Befote the Canada Post Strike...[/font]

:whee:

00003.jpg

Is Kraven wearing jungle print panties? lol

You need to place colored paper behind the books, otherwise your scanner is auto-cropping them.

:thumbsup:

A set of that mini (Firestar, not Wolverine) has been taunting me in a local shop's 50 cent boxes and every time I see these mid-grade copies in there I want to buy them because I, honestly, haven't seen a ton of these over the years for some reason. But then I see the spine ticks and I say F-it, just another 80's comic. If they looked anything like your's condition-wise I'd be all over them!

Dunno why I brought that up. I guess it's the OCD process a lot of us here go through when selecting our purchases. And I'm not a condition hound on older stuff...I just like my mid-80's and later books to not have much wrong with them.

Edited by the blob

Just got these...trying to complete my Chamber of Chills file copy run faster than my bank account can keep up...

coc15.jpg

and another great Harvey book...

wt23.jpg

There is a Montreal dealer I know with some file copies.PM me

if you want and I can try and hook you up.

Jimmers

Firestar-1-CGC-98-1.jpg

nice where did you get that ? Does that say its her first appearance?.. I need to add this one to my list lol

Edited by synch

This book came from hitman1099 on ebay. I had to get JohnnyG to bid on it for me as he does not ship internationally :( Thanks again John !

She first appeared in comics in Uncanny X-Men #193, I just need that and #'s 2 and 4 of this series in 9.8 :wishluck: