• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,171 posts in this topic

Picture120.jpg

That is VERY cool.Can you tell me more about it?

Thanks in advance,

Jimmers

Fantastic, was a weekly comic that reprinted Marvel comics in the late 60,s, I think 3 annuals came out, 68,69 and 70. They are pretty common in the UK, but very hard to find in nice shape.

Fantastic, was a weekly comic that reprinted Marvel comics in the late 60,s, I think 3 annuals came out, 68,69 and 70. They are pretty common in the UK, but very hard to find in nice shape.

Mmmmm....UK reprints :cloud9:

I still miss my collection of Marvel Super-Heroes like a long lost brother...

Picture120.jpg

That is VERY cool.Can you tell me more about it?

Thanks in advance,

Jimmers

Nice copy. Here is the first issue of the weekly series, in all its spine taped, cover written and stamped glory:

Fantastic1781x1124.jpg

I've been on a buying spree lately...Course, I will have to be more diligent about keeping my resolve...But in the meantime, here are some new goodies.

Who doesn't want a copy of this book in their collection !? (shrug)

P1010024.jpg[/img]

I wanted a perfect copy to replace my other 9.0 that I had to sell in order to fund another book. I happened to find this from a board member and I can't tell you just how perfectly centered and the colors are striking on this book !! - I paid above GPA, but it was a no brainer ! :cloud9:

P1010025.jpg[/img]

This was a birthday gift from my buddy Dan !

P1010030.jpg[/img]

:o You mean comics actually sold on ebay in NM condition.

Well ! I only received 5 of the 6 books that i won, and i have not posted the 9.6 unread/uncirculated Nova #3 with the horrible dent in it, so don't be too shocked.