• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Love this cover, lucky I didn't see it otherwise I would have made a impulse buy. I see there is a 9.8 Suscha copy as well but they are asking $800. :P

some of the prices for bronze age 9.8's on their site are just :screwy:

Love this cover, lucky I didn't see it otherwise I would have made a impulse buy. I see there is a 9.8 Suscha copy as well but they are asking $800. :P

But there is a market for them. I'm glad I stopped buying BA 9.8's for the most part, very expensive and 9.6's are so much cheaper.

But there is a market for them. I'm glad I stopped buying BA 9.8's for the most part, very expensive and 9.6's are so much cheaper.

i've always said that if you have CGC 9.8's or the current highest graded copy, sell! :gossip: comic connect countered my $125 offer with $140 from there original $150, i wasn't gonna g-man them. :acclaim:

:whee:

CACAnnualpr.jpg

Not sure how this one passed without comment....maybe people are not aware of how insanely rare this annual is.

Wow. How about some back story on how you got it? What shape is it in? Complete?

:whee:

CACAnnualpr.jpg

Not sure how this one passed without comment....maybe people are not aware of how insanely rare this annual is.

Wow. How about some back story on how you got it? What shape is it in? Complete?

Its my old copy I sold a few years ago but I was lucky enough to repurchase it. This is the copy that at one point sold at Heritage for almost $5k, it grades as "poor" since its missing the back cover and a page or two [can't recall off hand] but it is rare as hen's teeth and I'm glad to have it back.

Got this yesterday... Thank you so much Matt!!! (Define999) :headbang:

img118.jpg

I was wondering whatever happened with this transaction.

:applause:

(thumbs u It went off without a hitch. Matt is a great packer too lol

Now to decide whether I want this signed by Ron Frenz or not... hm