• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

I'd been looking for a long time but just picked this one up fairly recently. Finally have a keeper copy for my collection :cloud9: The rest of the Actions I just got in yesterday

Very cool, man. The Action 1 looks brand ______ing new. You going to get it CGC'd?

Filter is this a copy of an Action 1 cover over a coverless book? I'm sorry I don't want offend you or anything,but this is just too beautiful a comic to be original.My jaw is on the ground,and having troubles........*&%$ :ohnoez: getting dizzy^*&$# th53490ql6jvor29u.gif

I've had this one for longer than a week, but I just scanned it in for the first time this week and felt like sharing :banana:

ActionComics1.jpg

(worship)

Filter - is this unrestored? If so, the rest of us should just give up.

This has got to be a reprint........right?

That has to be an original copy. I don't think Adam would ever buy a reprint. It might be restored, but we won't know that for sure until Adam replies again.

I've had this one for longer than a week, but I just scanned it in for the first time this week and felt like sharing :banana:

ActionComics1.jpg

:whatthe:

Filter,you're making everyone here look bad lol:insane:

Where on Earth did you get a copy like that one? I am beyond floored.

ActionComics1.jpg

:whatthe:

Filter,you're making everyone here look bad lol:insane:

Where on Earth did you get a copy like that one? I am beyond floored.

Just dying to know if it's restored or not.