• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I just got this beauty - signed by Barry Smith on the first page no less. Don't think I could sub it without getting a green label but there's no way I can complain - the cover gloss and colors on this gem are better than the any of the modern books I bought this week! :banana:

x53.jpg

I just got this beauty - signed by Barry Smith on the first page no less. Don't think I could sub it without getting a green label but there's no way I can complain - the cover gloss and colors on this gem are better than the any of the modern books I bought this week! :banana:

I think you'd get a blue label with a note 'Barry Smith written on first page'. Green labels are for unwitnessed cover sigs.

Oh, and great book!

These all came in while I was on holiday 2 weeks ago, this is the first opportunity I've had to photograph them and upload them, but they were all delivered in the same week. A nice surprise to have when I got back from hols!!!

Batman #182 CGC 9.4 Off-White Pages

Batman182.jpg

Batman #184 CGC 9.4 White Pages

Batman184.jpg

Batman #199 CGC 9.4 White Pages

Batman199.jpg

Batman #214 CGC 9.6 White Pages

Batman214.jpg

Batman #222 NM-

Batman22.jpg

Batman #227 VFN

Batman227.jpg

Batman #231 CGC 9.4 Off-White/White Pages - Don Rosa Collection

Batman231.jpg

Batman #233 CGC 9.4 Off-White/White Pages

Batman233.jpg

Batman #237 CGC 9.6 White Pages

Batman237.jpg

I think you'd get a blue label with a note 'Barry Smith written on first page'. Green labels are for unwitnessed cover sigs.

Oh, and great book!

Mark - I agree with AJD. I think this will get a blue label. Send 'er in! :applause:

Oh, and great book!

Mark - I agree with AJD. I think this will get a blue label. Send 'er in! :applause:

Sure, get it slabbed if you're keen to sell. (thumbs u

Oh, and great book!

Sure, get it slabbed if you're keen to sell. (thumbs u

Thanks for the heads up guys! Maybe I'll just send it in next round...i have a lovely 3.0 reader copy to keep me company while it is away. And in a slab...