• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

adb14bbf.jpg

:whee:

Yeah, and you got it for a steal too. Don't you feel guilty? :baiting:

I was stunned. I never thought I would win.

I had hope since it was not on a Sunday night, the hot night for selling.

I was equally stunned by the HA auction last night and the price on the Adams' Superboys.

You never know what is going to happen.

Edited by Dover

I grabbed this to act as a "place holder" until I can find a better copy....Still nice for the grade and page quality isn't too shabby either :golfclap:

$(KGrHqQOKioE5ejj7CNIBOd-K0,hYw~~60_3.JPG

Cool book! Clayface is an awesome character. (thumbs u

I grabbed this to act as a "place holder" until I can find a better copy....Still nice for the grade and page quality isn't too shabby either :golfclap:

$(KGrHqQOKioE5ejj7CNIBOd-K0,hYw~~60_3.JPG

Very tough in high grade...at one point I was looking for a copy in 8.5 and above, didn't have much luck.

Very tough in high grade...at one point I was looking for a copy in 8.5 and above, didn't have much luck.

the Savannah 9.4 went for $2200 recently. Sweet book. Insanely hard to find in high grade.

Just came in the mail this morning. I'm definitely going to submit the JUSTICE Inc. books for my CGC collection. I just need to decide if I want to have the inker/letterer sign them, making them green labels. That wouldn't really bug me except all the green labels I've seen say "Words written on cover [or] front page." In this case, Since Royer inked the stories on #3 & #4, not the covers, it would make more sense for him to sign page 1.

hm What to do?

.....................................................................JUSTICEINC2.jpg

.....................................................................JUSTICEINC3.jpg

JUSTICEINC4.jpg

.....................................................................DEMON3.jpg

.....................................................................DEMON4.jpg

Just came in the mail this morning. I'm definitely going to submit the JUSTICE Inc. books for my CGC collection. I just need to decide if I want to have the inker/letterer sign them, making them green labels. That wouldn't really bug me except all the green labels I've seen say "Words written on cover [or] front page." In this case, Since Royer inked the stories on #3 & #4, not the covers, it would make more sense for him to sign page 1.

hm What to do?

I'm not sure what you mean here ... if these books are going to CGC and you want a Royer sig, why don't you just make sure that there's a CGC witness around when he signs the books? That way they'll get a yellow SS label and will have his name written on the label as well :shrug:

We live in the same town. I met him last week and he signed some books I already had. I also bought some art from him. Going to see him again tomorrow to buy some more. If he signs these, it will be in his studio. He's going to be at the Con in Portland, Or this November, but I won't be able to make it :(

the Savannah 9.4 went for $2200 recently. Sweet book. Insanely hard to find in high grade.

Oh, it's brutal in anything above 6.0....9.4 for 2200 is a great price, in my opinion. The Twin Cites Batman 238 9.4 went for over almost 3500 and while that is a toughie too, it's no where as difficult.

While this is a low grade copy, it presents nicely. No miswrap and no cream pages either.