• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Thought i'd contribute some of my books. I have a fairly diverse collection but try to specialize in unique, sometimes HTF (sometimes not) books. Here are a few samples --

and from another boardie ... very happy to own this (Cry for Dawn 3 Horror Con and signed!):

CRD3_horrorCon001.jpg

Congrats.

I still regret selling both my copies (to boardies here). I'm sure there's a chance this copy is one of them.

Edited by lemonman5

Thought i'd contribute some of my books. I have a fairly diverse collection but try to specialize in unique, sometimes HTF (sometimes not) books. Here are a few samples --

and from another boardie ... very happy to own this (Cry for Dawn 3 Horror Con and signed!):

CRD3_horrorCon001.jpg

Congrats.

I still regret selling both my copies (to boardies here). I'm sure there's a chance this copy is one of them.

I wouldn't be surprised. I really love this book ...

This is a NM copy of a Hungarian edition of Secret Wars 8.

What is interesting about it, is that it completes my "world collection"

I have compiled every Secret Wars 8 first print from every country that ever printed it...

DUN..SON!!!!

photo5.jpg

I have compiled every Secret Wars 8 first print from every country that ever printed it...

DUN..SON!!!!

photo5.jpg

Congrats.....time for a group shot

DUN..SON!!!!

Congrats.....time for a group shot

hm

Awesome haul!!!! (worship)(worship)(worship) But this is by far, one of my favorite books.....EVER!!!!

GijoeImage21FoilCGC96SSZeck-Beatty.jpg

Damn I love this book..... (worship)(worship)

I love this book :cloud9:

This is my all-time favourite as well. I have another unslabbed copy that I think could bring a 9.9 (fingers crossed). I see on the census there is 1 9.8 SS and I think it is signed by Turner. I would kill for that one... Truly a one of a kind...

Awesome haul!!!! (worship)(worship)(worship) But this is by far, one of my favorite books.....EVER!!!!

GijoeImage21FoilCGC96SSZeck-Beatty.jpg

Damn I love this book..... (worship)(worship)

I love this book :cloud9:

This is my all-time favourite as well. I have another unslabbed copy that I think could bring a 9.9 (fingers crossed). I see on the census there is 1 9.8 SS and I think it is signed by Turner. I would kill for that one... Truly a one of a kind...

I own four....the last one, I was 90% it would come back as 9.8....it didn't, I was devastated...I was so sure it would. A boardie owns that 9.8, it was from the Zeck signing like a year and half ago...