• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Truly an eclectic day of new arrivals at the lizards2 den:

I couldn't resist this 'Romance' comic - "I'm going fishing, bltch. I was fishing when I met you, and I'll be fishing when you're gone."

leaves389.jpg

Another great HG parachute cover:

leaves043.jpg

Judging by the Mayor's expression, and the cops' reactions, the Mayor just torched off a major league one...., "Good God, what is that smell?"

un94.jpg

Donald plus Huey, Dewey and Louie..., :cloud9: I'm known by the fam as 'Louie' on our hunting expeditions, along with my older brothers, Huey and Dewey. I've also got an Unca' Screwy! :lol:

leaves232.jpg

Great looking books, Mike :applause:
Scott - Thanks! Your fresh set of books go out tomorrow. :thumbsup: I kept getting orders, and didn't want to make more than one trip to the p.o. this time of year :P

:applause:(worship)
It also sounds like maybe we'll be laying over in deadford until Sunday the 18th for X-Mas Bacchanailia - carry your phone this time - maybe we can have a malt liquor on your break. :baiting: