• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

Picked up a few books from Ed Robertson today. Some Charltons, a few DCs etc. Didn't scan the copper stuff. I really enjoy the licensed material Charlton put out and buy them when I find them in nice shape.

It's nice to add another pence copy to my collection as well.

scan0001-25.jpg

scan0002-19.jpg

scan0003-17.jpg

scan0004-12.jpg

scan0005-14.jpg

scan0006-13.jpg

scan0008-13.jpg

scan0009-12.jpg

scan0010-10.jpg

scan0011-8.jpg

scan0012-9.jpg

scan0013-10.jpg

Just received this hard to find annual in the post,

Picture204.jpg

I can't believe it arrived in such good shape, considering this is how it was packed.

Picture203.jpg

Whether it sells for 99p or £99, I pack all my sales the same, in cardboard, I asked this seller to wrap this in cardboard and I would pay the extra cost, but as you can see, it fell on deaf ears.

Just received this hard to find annual in the post,

Picture204.jpg

I can't believe it arrived in such good shape, considering this is how it was packed.

Picture203.jpg

Whether it sells for 99p or £99, I pack all my sales the same, in cardboard, I asked this seller to wrap this in cardboard and I would pay the extra cost, but as you can see, it fell on deaf ears.

I had the same thing happen to me with a book I bought - so badly packaged I could see the book thus the pages were exposed to the elements, and like you I asked for the item to be packaged well.

Some people just don't listen.

Nice find though!!! (thumbs u

Waylander