• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

UXM210.jpg

Can you please not post the slab pics upside-down? I get dizzy when I have to stand on my head. :insane:

Try with an I-pad... You cannot turn the screen around to see it the right way up. :cry:

You can if you lock the screen (little switch at one corner).

UXM210.jpg

Can you please not post the slab pics upside-down? I get dizzy when I have to stand on my head. :insane:

Try with an I-pad... You cannot turn the screen around to see it the right way up. :cry:

You can if you lock the screen (little switch at one corner).

Maybe I should read the instructions (shrug)

Posted this on the silver thread, but I love this comic so much I had to put it here too :whee:.

Nice looking VG! :applause:

Bet it would get 4.5 on resub... :whistle:

Two new books to end the week on.

Got both at a great price for the grade... the ASM #77 would be higher but it looks like it spent too much time in the Florida Sun (CR/OW pages and a very tanned back cover). I just got rid of the last of my ASMs and a new one shows up. Think I'll be switching gears from my recently departed slabs from the 100s to some favorites from the single digits...

The X-men 142 was part of my 1000 points in $100 challenge. If I can find a good priced 9.6 I'll probably be upgrading this one soon. Small ding near the URFC keeps this from being higher...

ScannedfromaXeroxmultifunctiondevice001.jpg

ScannedfromaXeroxmultifunctiondevice003.jpg

Two new books to end the week on.

Got both at a great price for the grade... the ASM #77 would be higher but it looks like it spent too much time in the Florida Sun (CR/OW pages and a very tanned back cover). I just got rid of the last of my ASMs and a new one shows up. Think I'll be switching gears from my recently departed slabs from the 100s to some favorites from the single digits...

The X-men 142 was part of my 1000 points in $100 challenge. If I can find a good priced 9.6 I'll probably be upgrading this one soon. Small ding near the URFC keeps this from being higher...

ScannedfromaXeroxmultifunctiondevice001.jpg

ScannedfromaXeroxmultifunctiondevice003.jpg

The Uncanny X-men #142 is incredible! I have a raw copy myself. I always loved the two part story that ended in this one.