• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Some new arrivals from the indomitable joeypost:

WMD20.jpg

WMD35.jpg

MOTP24.jpg

MOTP26.jpg

I want these. So hand them over. :takeit::takeit:

I need two issues to complete my "Where Monsters Dwell" raw collection and I have all of the "Monsters on the Prowl" issues raw.

Edited by boostergold

And from the singular electricprune:

VaultOfEvil7-96.jpg

VaultOfEvil10.jpg

VaultOfEvil18.jpg

VaultOfEvil19.jpg

These too. I'll be waiting.

I have all but 4 of the raw that I will be binding together into a TPB.

Edited by boostergold

Look at this nonsense that showed up in the mail today...go easy on me, I know they don't have foil embossed covers or anything...

mmg3s8.jpg

:gossip: If I were you, I wouldn't trade them for a foil, die-cut, or a prisim cover (thumbs u

Edited by frankbearss

^Well Frank...obviously you have NO taste, nor do you understand the value of a 'collectors item' book. See, the Bats 32 and the CDNP books do not say 'collectors item' on them anywhere. Nor do either book say limited edition, nor do they have the desired foil die-cut prism embossed glow in the dark covers that true collectors ( from the early 90's ) desire. You're welcome for the free lesson in true collecting!!!!!!

^Well Frank...obviously you have NO taste, nor do you understand the value of a 'collectors item' book. See, the Bats 32 and the CDNP books do not say 'collectors item' on them anywhere. Nor do either book say limited edition, nor do they have the desired foil die-cut prism embossed glow in the dark covers that true collectors ( from the early 90's ) desire. You're welcome for the free lesson in true collecting!!!!!!

That CDNP is HOT! :cloud9:

(worship)