• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Received a few books from david20009, some of them are among the best 8.0's that I have seen in a long time.

The following is probably the best acquisition, solid 8.0 and a hard to find book in high grade:

JIM084CGC8OW.jpg

NICE! :golfclap:

Received a few books from david20009, some of them are among the best 8.0's that I have seen in a long time.

The following is probably the best acquisition, solid 8.0 and a hard to find book in high grade:

JIM084CGC8OW.jpg

Glad that your enjoying the books sent by David, I'm waiting for a big box of avengers slabs from his recent sale. Sounds like their going to fit nicely into my Avengers run. Can't wait for them to get here!

Some more Batman pence copies, these ones range from VFN - VF/NM.

BatmanPence2.jpg

Batman #301 - Double Cover

Batman301DblCvr.jpg

Batman #275 CGC 9.8 - PQ ?? (shrug) Its missing! Maybe there is only a cover here hm

Batman275.jpg

Edited by Bane

Batman #306 CGC 9.8 White Pages

Batman306.jpg

Batman #332 CGC 9.8 White Pages

Batman332.jpg

Batman #333 CGC 9.8 White Pages - Newsstand Version

Batman333.jpg

Batman #364 CGC 9.8 White Pages - Newsstand Version

Batman364.jpg

Went out to look at a collection today and came away with a shortbox full of fun stuff. The X-Men appear unread, as do the Avengers that are not pictured. Here are some quick pics of the highlights.

Skipped a crawfish boil/kegger to buy/grade/catalog comics while watching Evil Dead 2. I am officially a giant, irredeemable nerd. :cloud9:

pic3-2.jpg

pic2-1.jpg

pic1-1.jpg

Went out to look at a collection today and came away with a shortbox full of fun stuff. The X-Men appear unread, as do the Avengers that are not pictured. Here are some quick pics of the highlights.

Skipped a crawfish boil/kegger to buy/grade/catalog comics while watching Evil Dead 2. I am officially a giant, irredeemable nerd. :cloud9:

pic3-2.jpg

pic2-1.jpg

pic1-1.jpg

....you know, you can grade the comics AT the keg party....although I wouldn't reccommend it. What's up with the FF 12 ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u