• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Bane, I'm in total awe of your Batman collection. How many have you in your collection, and how do you store them all?

Btw, see you for a couple of beers at next years LSCC.

Bane, I'm in total awe of your Batman collection. How many have you in your collection, and how do you store them all?

Thanks mate. I've got 271 CGC books which makes up the collection. But also got some pence copies, double covers etc.

I've got Batman #500 - 712 raw.

Detective Comics #500 - 800 whatever it ended at raw.

I sold off Bats #200 - 499, all raw in differing grades.

I sold off various issues of Detective from #250 - 499, all raw in differeing grades, about 10 tec slabs as well.

I've got every Bat related hardcover that was ever produced, minus about 2-3 really hard to find ones. I had every Bat trade up to 2003 which I've since sold off.

I've got every Batman related series, one shot, mini series that was ever produced, in the process of selling them off or have already sold them off.

They're all stored in my loft at the minute. :)

Thanks mate. I've got 271 CGC books which makes up the collection. But also got some pence copies, double covers etc.

I've got Batman #500 - 712 raw.

Detective Comics #500 - 800 whatever it ended at raw.

I sold off Bats #200 - 499, all raw in differing grades.

I sold off various issues of Detective from #250 - 499, all raw in differeing grades, about 10 tec slabs as well.

I've got every Bat related hardcover that was ever produced, minus about 2-3 really hard to find ones. I had every Bat trade up to 2003 which I've since sold off.

I've got every Batman related series, one shot, mini series that was ever produced, in the process of selling them off or have already sold them off.

They're all stored in my loft at the minute. :)

Do you suffer with large temperature changes in your loft?

Got this today. Most exciting $1 I've ever spent on a book and now I know what the GA guys say about buying the book and not the grade. Been on the lookout for it for years but never seen it.

wheelie1.jpg

I've been seeking this lil' missy for quite some time...

batman-181.jpg

First Silver Age comic I ever found, while on holiday at the seaside in the mid-70s.  Fond memories of this one. :)

I've been seeking this lil' missy for quite some time...

First Silver Age comic I ever found, while on holiday at the seaside in the mid-70s.  Fond memories of this one. :)

Still got it?

Edited by Speedy-D

Check this out.The black on his face is like some sort misprint...

I am almost certain it came off the stands like this...can anyone tell

me anything about it?Is it common on this book or others from the time?

Mucks up the appeal a bit,no?

2012purpleclaw001.jpg

2012purpleclaw002.jpg