• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,199 posts in this topic

so in love with this......

2012JIMMERS356.jpg

Great book, I want one!

thank you sir,theday I bought it(HAGENLANDCOMICS!)

was the day I knew about it!(no idea it existed(

Oddball Charlton oneshot! :cloud9:

Here's a beat but complete and it's the only issue one I can afford..

2012JIMMERS283.jpg

Edited by porcupine48

so in love with this......

2012JIMMERS356.jpg

Great book, I want one!

If this comic is absent from your collection, you are not a true Steve Ditko fan.

A great book, Porc48 :applause:

Oh, and nice books Greggy - but that's a given lol

+1

Great additions guys. (thumbs u

Was looking to upgrade my Spidey 31 from a 6.0 to something higher. I tried the WTB section but did not get any bites so I snagged the 8.5 on eBay...

With the bidding on CLink up to $666 on a 9.0 and the next increment leading to a $716 for that book. It did not make sense to me to spend an additional $300 for a .5 higher grade on the book which may go even higher while I could simply snag the 8.5 on eBay for $420

My latest acquisition... waiting for it to arrive...

Screenshot2012-05-20at104433PM.png

Was looking to upgrade my Spidey 31 from a 6.0 to something higher. I tried the WTB section but did not get any bites so I snagged the 8.5 on eBay...

With the bidding on CLink up to $666 on a 9.0 and the next increment leading to a $716 for that book. It did not make sense to me to spend an additional $300 for a .5 higher grade on the book which may go even higher while I could simply snag the 8.5 on eBay for $420

My latest acquisition... waiting for it to arrive...

Screenshot2012-05-20at104433PM.png

Awesome book. :applause:

The Vault of Kramerica came through when I needed it. I am happy and proud to say that a Tomb of Dracula #41 finally exists in CGC 9.8 :banana: White pages too (thumbs u. Easily one of the toughest books in the run. I'm happy with my 9.2 copy so this book is looking for a new home, preferably one with a registry set address and several other 9.8 copies to keep it company

jm01.jpg

The Vault of Kramerica came through when I needed it. I am happy and proud to say that a Tomb of Dracula #41 finally exists in CGC 9.8 :banana: White pages too (thumbs u. Easily one of the toughest books in the run. I'm happy with my 9.2 copy so this book is looking for a new home, preferably one with a registry set address and several other 9.8 copies to keep it company

jm01.jpg

Congrats man! :applause:

That was your raw copy you subbed? Did you buy it recently or have you had it for a long time?