• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Awesome copy Bane! Centered beautifully and white pages. :whee:

I never understood why Ra's is holding up a Batman one-piece and Batman still has his trousers on....

One of my favourite covers but that has always bugged me....

Maybe my next cover recreation will be this where I change this lol

maybe the original version had him in briefs and DC came back to have the legs colored in.

congrats!

Awesome copy Bane! Centered beautifully and white pages. :whee:

I never understood why Ra's is holding up a Batman one-piece and Batman still has his trousers on....

One of my favourite covers but that has always bugged me....

Maybe my next cover recreation will be this where I change this lol

maybe the original version had him in briefs and DC came back to have the legs colored in.

congrats!

Neal Adams addressed this point here when he logged in for a day or two a couple of years ago, and yes, his legs were supposed to be uncovered but Editoral changed that.

He said they were more worried about showing Batman's nipples on the cover, actually

Half of what I picked up yesterday from a craigslist ad. Got about 150 books for about a dollar per book :grin:

:applause:

Great pick up Zarduzi! That NM 98 looks to be at least a 9.2-9.4!

thanks :) i picked up 3 more from the same person :) im in the middle of scanning the rest ill post them all, i think the others i got from him are good 9.6-9.8 canidates

Edited by zarduzi