• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Arrived today... woo hoo.. :whee:

I upgraded my 7.0 to a 9.0

Perhaps there will be a couple of more upgrades before the end of the summer.

lf-1.jpg

7544364286_d3edc91a91_c.jpg

:golfclap:

sincerely!

Nice :applause:

So nice that I thought they were reprints... then I realized they weren't and now I am all...

(worship)

7544364286_d3edc91a91_c.jpg

:golfclap:

sincerely!

Nice :applause:

So nice that I thought they were reprints... then I realized they weren't and now I am all...

(worship)

No, you are right in thinking they are reprints, I can only dream in having originals in that type of shape. :o

The top three are from the Alan Light Flashback reprint series from the 70's, and the Cap #1 is a 1999 Marvel German reprint. I thought these would look good framed in my office. :grin:

Not sure if I've posted these here yet. The Phantom Stranger and Action are from www.wwcomics.com ....and when they say a book has White pages, they ain't jokin'. The FF is from a recent Clink auction. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF13vff.jpg

PHNTMSTGR1.jpg

Act_219_55.jpg

Not sure if I've posted these here yet. The Phantom Stranger and Action are from www.wwcomics.com ....and when they say a book has White pages, they ain't jokin'. The FF is from a recent Clink auction. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF13vff.jpg

PHNTMSTGR1.jpg

Act_219_55.jpg

The fantastic four is lovely