• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,166 posts in this topic

A purchase from Greg Reece, a really great dealer and a super nice guy.

006-7.jpg

I really like this copy... I had my eye on it on his site after I recently sold mine... The centering is so nice on this one, and it's pretty darn hard to find nice centered copies of this book.

Been looking for a CGC copy of this one for a couple years that presented well. I've just always absolutely LOVED the cover. Surprised how infrequently copies have shown up on the auction sites though. When they did, I either didn't like the centering/stress lines/PQ, or the price got too outrageous for me. I've actually been wanting a HG copy for 20 years. So I'm thrilled to have come across this one, and it ended up right in my price range. Won it on Heritage tonight. :cloud9:

x-men58.jpg

Nice one - I'm still looking for a nice copy of this issue. :thumbsup:

Been looking for a CGC copy of this one for a couple years that presented well. I've just always absolutely LOVED the cover. Surprised how infrequently copies have shown up on the auction sites though. When they did, I either didn't like the centering/stress lines/PQ, or the price got too outrageous for me. I've actually been wanting a HG copy for 20 years. So I'm thrilled to have come across this one, and it ended up right in my price range. Won it on Heritage tonight. :cloud9:

x-men58.jpg

Nice one - I'm still looking for a nice copy of this issue. :thumbsup:

x-men58.jpg

Thanks! It's tough! I guess the dark colors make it difficult to find in HG?