• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,197 posts in this topic

thanks,I am madly in love with it!

This is a pure "I like the cover and for two bits why not?" buy

Really been into the 80's/90's stuff in great shape of late,and for 5 fer a buck it is a not so guilty pleasure!

August197.jpg

A new image book called Manhattan Project came out and a Houston base Artist Nick Pitarra is doing the art for it.. He's done some signing for us at the shop and the last time he was in, he did this as a gift for me ( now on its way to a frame shop finally lol )

cant say nothing but great things about the guy!. SUPER friendly and always good to his fans...

Silver Streak comics #6 cover inspired pic of the Claw

001.jpg

A new image book called Manhattan Project came out and a Houston base Artist Nick Pitarra is doing the art for it.. He's done some signing for us at the shop and the last time he was in, he did this as a gift for me ( now on its way to a frame shop finally lol )

cant say nothing but great things about the guy!. SUPER friendly and always good to his fans...

Silver Streak comics #6 cover inspired pic of the Claw

001.jpg

Very cool!!

wow...No lie buddy you have some fine funny books...congrats!

Why thank you for those kind words... Btw I'll be heading out to H town sometime in the next few months... I'll come by to say hello and Talk shop a bit...

wow...No lie buddy you have some fine funny books...congrats!

Why thank you for those kind words... Btw I'll be heading out to H town sometime in the next few months... I'll come by to say hello and Talk shop a bit...

i look forward to it buddy!