• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,157 posts in this topic

beat but in my loving paws.I have lived in in Chinatown for close to 20 years so it is extra special

rosscomm034_zps9b599d33-1.jpg

Never saw this cover before.

I am totally diggin' that cover... (thumbs u

Underground Comix Day! :whee:

Just awesome. (worship) I love these.

Same here man. My new comic collecting focus seems to be stuff that I think is awesome. Rather than trying to finish runs and whatnot.

That's the way it should always be. That's a collection that makes you happy. :)

I think I'm starting to work on that focus as well. I am getting tired of finishing runs for the sake of finishing runs and having to buy books that don't excite me.

But speaking of books that do excite me, just picked this up from boardie HighVoltage from his latest sales thread. I have waited a long time to find my keeper, and this one definitely fits the bill in every way.

ASM100F_zps3fc8976c.jpg

I think I'm starting to work on that focus as well. I am getting tired of finishing runs for the sake of finishing runs and having to buy books that don't excite me.
I think we've all done that. I try only to get the part of the run that does interest me. It's why I skipped Daredevil 162.

But speaking of books that do excite me, just picked this up from boardie HighVoltage from his latest sales thread. I have waited a long time to find my keeper, and this one definitely fits the bill in every way.

ASM100F_zps3fc8976c.jpg

Nice book! :luhv:

I think your point is a great one and when I first started I was out to complete

runs and now I would much rather have a selection of books that I think are

cool either by the cover or a great story. (thumbs u