• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Just bought this from a friend. A personal grail of mine. Signatures from Turner are common, but I don't see too many sketches.

IMG_0333.jpg

I'm thinking of getting it inked by Steigerwald sometime down the road.

No way in hell would I ever let someone touch that with ink.

Never.

+1

+1, Not even Peter.

I wouldn't ink it.

It would be like trying to color touch an Action Comics #1 just to make it look better,but it just ruins the value 2c

im not much of a sketch cover guy but Castrillo's work is just too freaking nice to pass up!!! I finally got all the booms ive bought back from CGC so a HUGE thanks to AC, SpeedyD and comix4fun (worship)

These are EASILY 5 of my favorite slabs now! :cloud9:

jcs.jpg

WOW to those two Vision books on the bottom :o Congrats! :applause:

Thanks! You KNOW I LOVE those two! Actually though, the Ant man one might be my fave, it's insane in hand! The top right one is pretty amazing also since the entire back cover is also sketched. I should have flipped it and took another pic to show it off since the back is pretty freaking awesome! doh!

Thanks! You KNOW I LOVE those two! Actually though, the Ant man one might be my fave, it's insane in hand! The top right one is pretty amazing also since the entire back cover is also sketched. I should have flipped it and took another pic to show it off since the back is pretty freaking awesome! doh!

Congrats on being the Boards #2 Vision fan.

im not much of a sketch cover guy but Castrillo's work is just too freaking nice to pass up!!! I finally got all the booms ive bought back from CGC so a HUGE thanks to AC, SpeedyD and comix4fun (worship)

These are EASILY 5 of my favorite slabs now! :cloud9:

jcs.jpg

Wowwwweeeee!

Anthony is the man! Amazing stuff!

Congrats on being the Boards #2 Vision fan.

Now THAT should be my custom title!

This is more like "This month in your collection?". I don't post in here often but this has been a pretty big month for me, I've been collecting Adams/Wrightson/Cardy covers of foreign editions. I know not a lot of people here on the boards are into foreign editions but these are, overall, really exceptional copies of these books. In many cases it's hard to just find a copy at all let alone ones this nice. (thumbs u

th_PhantomStranger5Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger10Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger15Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger16Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger17Mexico.jpg

th_Showcase80Mexico.jpgth_StrangeAdventures205Mexico.jpgth_StrangeAdventures211Mexico.jpgth_StrangeAdventures214Mexico.jpgth_SwampThing2aMexico.jpg

th_SwampThing3aMexico.jpgth_SwampThing5Mexico.jpgth_SwampThing7Mexico.jpgth_Tomahawk125Mexico.jpgth_Unexpected113Mexico.jpg

th_Unexpected130Mexico.jpgth_Unexpected134Mexico.jpgth_Unexpected136Mexico.jpgth_Conan37Greece.jpgth_TombofDracula6Greece.jpg

th_SupermanFamily182Australia.jpgth_Batman235Brazil.jpgth_Batman232aMexico.jpgth_Batman234Mexico.jpgth_Batman235Mexico.jpg

th_Batman251Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics405Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics411Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger13Mexico.jpgth_PhantomStranger14Mexico.jpg

th_SwampThing8Mexico.jpgth_SwampThing9Mexico.jpgth_ActionComics374Australia.jpgth_Batman243Australia.jpgth_Batman243Mexico.jpg

th_Batman244Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics400bMexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics400aMexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics404Mexico.jpgth_DetectiveComics439Australia.jpg

th_HouseofMystery180aMexico.jpgth_HouseofMystery185Mexico.jpgth_HouseofMystery186Mexico.jpgth_HouseofMystery193aMexico.jpgth_Thor181Mexico.jpg

th_WitchingHour3Mexico.jpgth_WitchingHour14Mexico.jpg

Congrats on being the Boards #3 Vision fan.

Fixed that for you Sean, since I'm assuming you're #2 ;)

mmc13cgcss70owwLeeSimonf.jpg[/img]

These are just a few of my babies

Avengers57001.jpg[/img]

Avengers5796001.jpg[/img]

Avengers96001.jpg[/img]

BTW those Vision cover sketches are unbelievably awesome!! (worship)(worship)(worship)