• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

tos44.jpg

Always loved that cover. It looks like Tony is making off with a drunken bimbo from one wild party.

:roflmao: I bet that's exactly what happened. Stark's conquered all of the women in our time period so he steals Doc Doom's time machine to go Time Travelling for Trollops. Personally I'd stop and see Bo Derek first though....or maybe Phoebe Cates hm

As I mentioned in my last sale thread I am a bit burned out on comics. There are areas outside the hobby I have tried out over the years and one hobby has always captivated me. Well here is what my comic money has been going towards as of late. Yes, they are the real deal and hopefully some of you will recognize them. I just need the gold one. These were found locally and I picked them up today. Leaving it blank as to what they are from. The patch in the last pic should be a big clue.

wardobe001-1.jpg

wardobe002-1.jpg

wardobe004.jpg

Edited by BrianR