• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

:applause: paradise in Toronto? That place is pretty sweet

Yep! Peter and Doug from Paradise Comics in Toronto are great to deal with. The ASM #258 came from Pendragon Comics in Toronto as well.

Oh, and I may as well show this too...I also picked this up on the weekend from Paradise as well in addition to the ASM #300...

132586.jpg.8651f0e110433b3fb33e16ecaf10f0a4.jpg

PART 1 Not all are new this week but I just picked up a couple recently (Web of Spider-Man #1 from board member Bosco685 - A great guy to deal with) and the ASM #300 from Paradise Comics this weekend to complete my themed "Birth of Venom" collection. I don't have a scanner so apologies for the less than perfect pics. All CGC 9.6 and all white pages.

Nick is a pretty great guy,nice score. :applause:

PART 1 Not all are new this week but I just picked up a couple recently (Web of Spider-Man #1 from board member Bosco685 - A great guy to deal with) and the ASM #300 from Paradise Comics this weekend to complete my themed "Birth of Venom" collection. I don't have a scanner so apologies for the less than perfect pics. All CGC 9.6 and all white pages.

Agreed. That is why I wanted to give Nick/Bosco685 a mention. Thank you also. I'm kinda happy with this little themed lot :grin:

Agreed. That is why I wanted to give Nick/Bosco685 a mention. Thank you also. I'm kinda happy with this little themed lot :grin:

I trust very few people in this mad collecting world,and he's one of em.

I trust very few people in this mad collecting world,and he's one of em.

Me too :grin: