• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Nice! I've been on a meandering hunt for some of those (meaning, I start to look for them, but I wander off towards something "shiny" that catches my eye).

Yep I know exactly what you mean! And now that I finally pulled the trigger (only took what, decades?) to get the GNs I wanted, It's more of a "start" than an "end". Next will be a magazine box, then magazine mylars and board. No way I can just leave that empty space in the box and have unused mylars and boards so now I gotta buy a bunch more GNs..... oh will the OCD insanity ever end?!

I got a few goodies in today.

th_BatLash6Mexico_zpse0ef5a82.jpgth_StrangeAdventures209Mexico_zpsc1c2650d.jpgth_StrangeAdventures212Mexico_zpsbaafaa04.jpgth_Unexpected121Mexico_zps7fb524da.jpg

Then there's this one, a beautiful copy I have to say. Looks almost good enough to have come off the spinner rack just yesterday. The reasons I like it so much:

1) 3rd appearance of Jonah Hex

2) It has Neal Adams pencils with Bernie Wrightson inks

3) Great Joe Kubert cover

WeirdWesternTales12Mexico_zps184b1241.jpg

Cool. I didn't know this existed.

I'm surprised CGC didn't count this as a double cover ( this is like the rest of the D.O.T.F. die-cut covers right? ) and denote the die-cut cover condition, and the inner regular cover condition.

:banana:

Batman13NYCC.jpg

Not too many GNs that I am interested in, usually just the old stuff.

Well, "old" for GNs that is.

Finally had the chance to pick these up as 1st prints in high grade! :luhv:

23wwryp.jpg

The X-Men God loves, man kills is probably one of the best X stories ever. :applause:

Not too many GNs that I am interested in, usually just the old stuff.

Well, "old" for GNs that is.

Finally had the chance to pick these up as 1st prints in high grade! :luhv:

23wwryp.jpg

The X-Men God loves, man kills is probably one of the best X stories ever. :applause:

I really liked it too, but something always rubs me the wrong way when Magneto teams up with the X-MEN.

bigjimpack_zpsb0add176.jpg

Hey...I remember getting three of those Big Jim Dolls Action Figures (Big Jim, Bald Dude, and Tank-Top Guy) for Christmas, but I don't recall getting any comics with them :cry:

Edited by dillndill