• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Combo of another LCS and a Boardie: Copper Keys!

IMG_0382.JPG

From The CBLDF, a nifty Frank Miller Signed Daredevil From Frank's personal file.

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0385.JPG

Whoa!

(worship)

Daredevil 226 has a fantastic cover!

So these two bad boys came in today. I am very excited to have them added to my collection.

I do have a question about them maybe you all can help me answer. It has to do with their price. As you can see in the last image below it appears that the later issue cost a bit less in Canada and in the UK then the earlier issue. Anyone know why that might be? I am stumped.

tf12cgc.jpg

tf19cgc.jpg

costtf.jpg

So as you can see the foreign price is cheaper on the cover of the later issue. Anyone know why? (shrug)

Tough book to find ... Part of the Marvel Silver Age First Issue registry set.

1 in 9.6, 1 in 9.4 ( 14 books graded in total )

135396.jpg

Tough to find in ANY grade! :o

So these two bad boys came in today. I am very excited to have them added to my collection.

I do have a question about them maybe you all can help me answer. It has to do with their price. As you can see in the last image below it appears that the later issue cost a bit less in Canada and in the UK then the earlier issue. Anyone know why that might be? I am stumped.

tf12cgc.jpg

tf19cgc.jpg

costtf.jpg

So as you can see the foreign price is cheaper on the cover of the later issue. Anyone know why? (shrug)

Value of the US dollar against the Pound and Canadian dollar went down i guess.

costtf.jpg

Value of the US dollar against the Pound and Canadian dollar went down i guess.

I think you're right. I have been going through all my issues of Transformers and that seems to make sense. Thanks for the education.