• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

It was either $1500 or I had to sit through an entire viewing of Captain Corelli's Mandolin while sober. I opted for the $1500.

New frames are $299 each, so it's about the same. Though I'll need to pay $5 for a replacement key.

I don't suppose that once you get your frames you could see if you could explain to us how they are constructed... a little reverse engineering so us simple people can try and make, or have our own Cage frames made for us?

Absolutely.

It was either $1500 or I had to sit through an entire viewing of Captain Corelli's Mandolin while sober. I opted for the $1500.

New frames are $299 each, so it's about the same. Though I'll need to pay $5 for a replacement key.

I don't suppose that once you get your frames you could see if you could explain to us how they are constructed... a little reverse engineering so us simple people can try and make, or have our own Cage frames made for us?

Heres the inside pic from the auction i got mine in last year. Dont know if that helps any (shrug)

frame2.jpg

Please excuse the pic of Nic's PIMP room they threw in for some reason :facepalm:

Edited by sufunk

They seem to be extremely well-made...

-slym

Its freaking nice thats for sure!

I was a little pissed at myself for paying what i thought was too much for it but im definitely happy with it. My only complaint is that until you put in a new lock, it doesnt quite close all the way. My lazy should be getting around to a new lock sometime around 2025 :facepalm:

-slym

I was a little pissed at myself for paying what i thought was too much for it but im definitely happy with it. My only complaint is that until you put in a new lock, it doesnt quite close all the way. My lazy should be getting around to a new lock sometime around 2025 :facepalm:

I have one, and it locks very securely with the use of a small screwdriver to turn the lock.

Received this baby yesterday from Filter81 (Adam). The most I have ever spent on a comic!

FF1CGC40OW1107118001_zps1a9b9ab9.jpg

I was one minute behind you in making a deal with Adam for that book. Great pickup sir.

Received this baby yesterday from Filter81 (Adam). The most I have ever spent on a comic!

FF1CGC40OW1107118001_zps1a9b9ab9.jpg

Absolutely FANTASTIC pickup :grin:

Presents really, really nicely! She's a stunner, congrats!

Still one of the few big Marvel Keys I need.... I'm jealous! (worship)

-slym

I have one, and it locks very securely with the use of a small screwdriver to turn the lock.

Thanks!

I'm gonna have to try that when i get home tonight (thumbs u