• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Crossed #25 Collector's Set! What's not to like!????

I posted more pix in the modern section if any other Crossed Fans want to see all the books.

What's not to like? Well, how about the entire premise of the book?

I just had to google this because I had never heard of it before. I cannot help but wonder if some of the stories that Ennis rights are rejected scripts and premises that Marvel or DC refused to allow him to do.

Crossed #25 Collector's Set! What's not to like!????

I posted more pix in the modern section if any other Crossed Fans want to see all the books.

What's not to like? Well, how about the entire premise of the book?

I gotta say, I love the book. Yeah, it can be hard to look at here and there. But it's an interesting twist on the zombie apocalypse type thing. Not for everyone, sure.

Just picked this up. Woohoo. :whee:

2013-03-29_14-21-18_0_zpsf131ff41.jpg

EDIT: Can't get the dang thing to rotate. It's rotated in photobucket but won't show it that way here

Drives me crazy,but ends up looking fine.Sweet book,one of my faves.Does Cal know about this? lol

I was in Chicago this last week visiting family and friends. Had a blast! Chicago is a greta town. While coming back from the Aquarium, a friend said they spotted a comic shop so we stopped in and it was none other than Graham Cracker (just off Michigan Ave). We went in and it was a pretty cool shop. Had some older stuff and I snagged a stack of Daredevils (been trying to find a certain splash I would love to own, but couldn't remember the issue). I definitely say it is worth a stop. Place was packed on both Tuesday and Wednesday (yes we went twice).

graham_cracker.jpg