• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Holy crud. Everyone sure did have a good week for their collections! Probably one of the best all around pages in this thread.

I decided to be more cheap this week and got a mid-grade copy of Avengers 57, as well as a really low-grade copy of Green Lantern 8.

Picked up some books at a small local con tonight:

From the $1 boxes!

IMAG0375_zps679e9d71.jpg

From the golden age (and an oddball):

IMAG0376_zps02e22571.jpg

and some guy named jerry was there.

601850_10151507541197779_324229420_n.jpg

I loved that Ex-Mutants series!

I don't always add my newst books in my collection but this time I just want to do a big shout out to those board members that clicked on my link in my signature. 4 members did and I got a little spending $$$ because of that on mycomics. I don't know who did it (can't see that) but again THANK YOU (worship)

I would love to get to a 4 diget reward once. (that would be cool), so keep on using the link.

these are the comics I got in return (might not be the "aaah" and "oooh" books you get to see in this topic, but I love them)

RedS1.jpg

RedS2.jpg

RedS3.jpg

X-MenLot2.jpg

X-MenLot1.jpg

GotGlot.jpg

ScroogeTraci.jpg