• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

I have been recently buying fanzines, I have Comic Reader, Comic Features, and Amazing Heroes, I really like the one I just got in today. I like The Manhunter and Simonson did a great job on him.

reader_zps72950b66.jpg

Planned on normal Comic Book day at LCS, but he had just gotten these, not even on display yet. Couldn't pass them up, even though I am usually a grade snob-- ASM 2 for $25? Who could say no!

ASM2_zpsa1316555.jpg

ASM14_zpsa1964cc2.jpg

ASM5_zpsc0c7f350.jpg

ASM101_zps518a01a4.jpg

After selling some stuff and coming up w/ money to by a classic car. My family talked me out of it, So now I have money to buying the type of art I always dreamed of buying. Here is my first new piece. Tales of the Zombie is a classic book and with only 11 mags. I am the proud owner of 1 of 11 the covers. Pictures don't do this justice I will be having it framed this weekend.

zombie2010_zpsf4a4facd.jpg

for size comparison .

zombie003_zpsba07eed3.jpg

After selling some stuff and coming up w/ money to by a classic car. My family talked me out of it, So now I have money to buying the type of art I always dreamed of buying. Here is my first new piece. Tales of the Zombie is a classic book and with only 11 mags. I am the proud owner of 1 of 11 the covers. Pictures don't do this justice I will be having it framed this weekend.

for size comparison .

Just...WOW! (worship)

Extremely happy with it and for less than the cost of a walking dead cover how can you go wrong. Oddly enough I had enough cash to buy AF 15 or another Marvel key in nice shape and here I am hunting down art instead.

Extremely happy with it and for less than the cost of a walking dead cover how can you go wrong. Oddly enough I had enough cash to buy AF 15 or another Marvel key in nice shape and here I am hunting down art instead.

That is one of a kind, awesome. :applause:

I have three AF15's. I do NOT have an original Spider-man cover. That is an amazing pickup.

for size comparison .

Super amazing awesome!So happy for you,I am going to go and dig up my copy of the mag and look at it while admiring your beautiful newly aquired art.Really cool,congrats!

That is one of a kind, awesome. :applause:

batmiesta your avatar actually always made me think of that cover.

for size comparison .

Super amazing awesome!So happy for you,I am going to go and dig up my copy of the mag and look at it while admiring your beautiful newly aquired art.Really cool,congrats!

Just an amazing piece. (worship)

for size comparison .

:headbang::headbang::headbang: