• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Et tu speedy?

Et tu Collecté?

:facepalm:

lol nice books fellah's

No one will believe me but for two months I have been looking for a copy. When the news came out I thought I better act fast before it was so expensive I could never justify it.

I kept track on the 9.6 copy that ended in the last comic link auction but thought the price was too aggressive. Oh how I was wrong.

Another Comic-Con purchase at a surprisingly great price!

One of my favorite comics of them all!!

175.jpg

:applause: Amazing book! If you ever feel like parting with it let me know! :wishluck:

Thanks for your nice comment and interest but seeing that I just bought the book last Wednesday at the Con it will be quite some time before I part with this book. After all, I've been looking for a relatively affordable copy that presents quite well for a long time.

SLR

Et tu speedy?

Et tu Collecté?

:facepalm:

lol nice books fellah's

No one will believe me but for two months I have been looking for a copy. When the news came out I thought I better act fast before it was so expensive I could never justify it.

I kept track on the 9.6 copy that ended in the last comic link auction but thought the price was too aggressive. Oh how I was wrong.

There was a 9.8 Pedigree copy on ebay last week that i wanted with a fairly aggressive price. I was going to buy it but was just waiting until after i saw how much i dropped in the HA auction next week. I had no clue at all Ultron was even a possibility for Avengers 2 though.

Now the listing is gone and im sure will be put back up at like 4x's the previous price :facepalm:

Two Flashes are better than one. Nonetheless, I'll be parting with this comic soon.

RAD863E82013719_234356.jpg

Baby needs a crib!

Beautiful copy of a great book. Too bad you have to part with it. Couldn't the baby just sleep on the floor?

SLR

Haha. Well, we're also running out of floor space. :) San Francisco's cost-of-living is absurd. The book is on ComicLink right now, if anyone is interested. I'll probably offer to buy it back in a few years.

Haha. Well, we're also running out of floor space. :) San Francisco's cost-of-living is absurd. The book is on ComicLink right now, if anyone is interested. I'll probably offer to buy it back in a few years.

Move away from San Francisco so you can keep the baby and the books. :baiting: