• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

I just bought this! :banana:

WalkingDead100SDCCVariant.jpg

Love anything walking dead!!

Wait a second.... is that a signed blue label 9.8? Does that mean it could have been a 9.9 or 10.0 in yellow?

Thats weird. I doubt it would have been 9.9 or 10.0 in yellow but I guess CGC made a mistake on the label.

So would CGC put a yellow label on it if e-mail and re-send or put that dreaded green label?

they would put a green label on it.

Is it still yellow if they mis-labeled it? Or was it not noticed at and should be a green label? I haven't heard of this happening.

So would CGC put a yellow label on it if e-mail and re-send or put that dreaded green label?

Is it still yellow if they mis-labeled it? Or was it not noticed at and should be a green label? I haven't heard of this happening.

Thats a good question. I would re-send it back if it would get the proper yellow label. If not, I will just keep at blue label rather than that green label.

Thats a good question. I would re-send it back if it would get the proper yellow label. If not, I will just keep at blue label rather than that green label.

if they can trace it back to your initial invoice, they will give it a yellow. if they cant, it will be green.

if they can trace it back to your initial invoice, they will give it a yellow. if they cant, it will be green.

Maybe I will re-sell it and see if someone will buy it for its uniqueness! hm