• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I picked up a few comics while in Florida a couple weeks back.

Got the Thanos Rising #1 Young variant while at Tate's. He had a pile of 'em about 30 deep and I think this one is a solid 9.8 candidate. The Ultimate Avengers 2 #1 (aka Ultimate Avengers 7??) Silvestri variant came from Tate's as well and is 9.6ish.

I really love the Uncanny X-men 205 tribute cover on the Wolverine 310 McGuinness variant! It's a nice 9.6ish that I got thanks to the Past Present Future flagship store.

244qz5s.jpg

With the baby now here, in all likelihood, this will probably be the last "big" book I get for awhile!! :banana:

2n6gie0.jpg

Wow that is a great book. Can't wait until my new one comes in as I got rid of my old copy.

Btw my new book everyone....

St 110 1st dr.strange

29d132ec32705b7b6b335665fdadb381_zps417aa191.jpge9891d029e6577ed23f68bb56ecfb878_zps21392b09.jpg

Edited by Mmanick

This is the first comic in my collection, when I moved north of Toronto my new school had a Comic swap reading program. The first book you took was free, and you had to bring it, or a different one back to get another. I loved this book and it started me collecting. So I never did end up trading it back in.

large.jpg

Today at FanExpo I was able to get a copy that presents a little better lol

large.jpg

That is just friggin wicked awesome!Gonna smile for hours!