• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Man, it feels good to be back. Work has been very busy ( everybody in the world must want to move to Wilmington), plus my baby girl had double hernia surgery. However, the collection is doing well, and I've added....

Raw- Showcase #60 and 64 # 53 and 54(GI Joe issues)

Hulk 102

Spidey 129

Avengers 58

CGC-Hulk 141 8.0

Tarzan (Marvel) 9.8-I just was struck by the vivid colors of the cover and extreme gloss($41)

Marvel Spotlight 2 8.5

Really wanted tp pull the trigger on the MSpot #2 from the UK that was 9.6-man that was a beautiful book. Peace CC.

Thanks Arex, and I hated to miss the Hero Con!!! That makes it 3 years in a row that something has "come up" $$ wise, and ya gotta make it while you can. I don't want to even think about the missed Ploog sighnings(sp) sorry.gif!!!!

Now some more comics.

RAW- Spidey 97, Avengers 59, 60 and 61(all HG beauts!!!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6544795825&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Now it's off to the LCS!!!!!

I agree, nice TTA book.

Got this (this isn't my copy, I just wanted to show the cover) and #49 (the cover where Hal's wearing all the GLs' power rings) in the mail yesterday in a shipment from ComicSupply. I've been working on a full run of the modern GL title that recently ended (only have 5 issues left), and this issue's been harder to find than any other. No comic store I've been to, and no website other than CS's (that I went to), had a copy. Glad to finally get one!! I'll donate most of the run to C4K once I'm done reading it, but this one I plan to hang on to.

3986_4_0000047.jpg