• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Just came back from sunny Sarasota. cloud9.gif

928395-X-men023.jpg

Very nice, white pages as well. I see you added it to registry as well as a 79. If you are interested in making a sweet deal for yourself, PM me an offer for the 79; you might want to let it go for high price.... flowerred.gif

I went through my boxes and found a bunch of stuff i had no idea i had so i guess i got in about 5 short boxes today smile.gif
sign-funnypost.gif

I went through my boxes of Thor's and discovered about 70 dupes i didnt know i had.

Going to try and help Chromium out in his run thumbsup2.gif

I went through my boxes and found a bunch of stuff i had no idea i had so i guess i got in about 5 short boxes today smile.gif
sign-funnypost.gif

I went through my boxes of Thor's and discovered about 70 dupes i didnt know i had.

Going to try and help Chromium out in his run thumbsup2.gif

Got a nice mid-grade 142? poke2.gif

While my cross-posting of this book is now officially bordering on spam (3rd thread thus far), my enthusiasm for this one is boundless. Plus, I wanted to throw this on the boards somewhere other than the GA forum, for those who don't usually dance over there. Feast your eyes, er, eye. wink.gif

mistermystery12vg.jpg

Good week for me.

Got a Savage Tales #1 in VF-ish(flake lower left corner) condition for less than $100(guess the Man-Thing hype is now officially over). I'd been waiting for a year for the price of this book to cool down. Also got in a couple of really nice high grade Tales of Suspense. cloud9.gif

932284-st1.JPG

932284-tos90.JPG

932284-tos92.JPG

Wow! That's the stuff of nightmares! 893whatthe.gif
Where is the scan of the JiM 89 poke2.gif

I haven't scanned it myself yet, but here's the seller's scan:

jim89s.jpg

Whaddya think?

I think I'm gonna crack it out and caress it insane.gif

Wow. That is one NICE book. Congrats. hail.gif I would buy one myself, but that would blow my comic budget for a good two decades. wink.gif

Thanks, my wife wasn't entirely thrilled . . . her response: 893naughty-thumb.gif bad boy!

It's worth the shiite you might get. One of the best covers of the SA. 893applaud-thumb.gif