• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,197 posts in this topic

That is definitely a work of art. One of the coolest covers ive ever seen. You should try to get the color touch removed to get a blue label.

i'd have to get the piece removed again, as well, and i'm not sure what that would do to the grade. besides, all that has to be done is resubmit next year for the "New" blue label, with an "Apparent" designation and a degree of resto ranking.................grin.gif But, i doubt that i will do anything to it. i'm cool with it just the way it is..................... cloud9.gif

Got this from fellow board member jimm94 in the mail TODAY (Friday). Can't beat a day like this...day off from work...plenty of leftovers from yesterday so I don't have to leave the apt....AND this was hand-delivered to me by our mail carrier.

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me, I now own an FF #1, Merry Christmas to me!!! grin.gif

1009127-FF1.jpg

1009127-FF1.jpg.a8d60a51d19e4225f309415fb7e91fde.jpg

Got this from fellow board member jimm94 in the mail TODAY (Friday). Can't beat a day like this...day off from work...plenty of leftovers from yesterday so I don't have to leave the apt....AND this was hand-delivered to me by our mail carrier.

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me, I now own an FF #1, Merry Christmas to me!!! grin.gif

1009127-FF1.jpg

Congrats Chris! That is great book to have in any condition!

Very nice. img56.gif

Thanks! grin.gif I won't be able to top this one for quite some time, which is why I've posted it in what, 3 different threads on here? smile.gif I didn't think I'd have a chance to own one of these for years and years, but I was in the right place at the right time and had the money.

Now if I could just chase down the pesky modern issues in my signature, I'd be good to go. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Thanks, man, I appreciate it! I think I'm still in shock that I actually own one. It all happened so fast (including the delivery - Jim mailed it Wednesday afternoon, next day was Thanksgiving, today - BAM! It's mine!).

Dang right it's a great book to have in any condition! I've never been in the position to get even so much as a coverless one (not that I've ever seen one offered, but you know what I mean....)!!

Thanks, man, I appreciate it! I think I'm still in shock that I actually own one. It all happened so fast (including the delivery - Jim mailed it Wednesday afternoon, next day was Thanksgiving, today - BAM! It's mine!).

Dang right it's a great book to have in any condition! I've never been in the position to get even so much as a coverless one (not that I've ever seen one offered, but you know what I mean....)!!

Have you read it yet 893crossfingers-thumb.gif