• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Me too; it's a little known fact that this was the reason Tony Stark turned to drink!!!

Actually out of context with most of my collection but a recent interest in 60\70s horror mags fuelled my desire to pick up a nice copy.

NICE Sub-Mariner book, Moloch!!

Thanks. I was a bit bummed about the undisclosed detached centerfold, but even with the bit of a spine roll and smudge around the 'M' I thought it had nice eye appeal. No rips, tears or writing. grin.gif

prolly involved cutting out the along the dotted lines...that Four Color 422 is a nice one, shame about the spine rub/chipping/tearing

You cut out a strip from the back cover and slid it into the dotted lines making the shark "open and close" his mout or Donalds eyes move up and down.

If you were old enough to manipulate the paper and scissors you probably thought it was pretty foolish anyway.

I have never seen a book with the dotted lines or the strip cut out.

This weird little foreign comic came from England. It's a British version of Strange Tales #121 (plus a bunch of post code Marvel/Atlas horror stories) called Amazing Tales Creepy Worlds #64. It's fairly beat up, but I've never seen any of these before:

creepyworlds.jpg