• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I also bought the last two issues that I need to finish my Marvel Two-In-One Run...

52075323508.4.GIF

52075323508.5.GIF

And I decided to start on the 135 issue UK Thundercats series... to go along with the 24 US issues I already have...

87712212242.1.GIF

87712212242.7.GIF

Everything but that Marvel two-In-One have been absent from my collection for 16 years or so... and I actually won't beleive I finally bought these issues until they arrive... isn't it great to finally get soemthing you've wanted forever.... days like this are what collecting is all about.... smile.gif

I also bought the last two issues that I need to finish my Marvel Two-In-One Run...

Everything but that Marvel two-In-One have been absent from my collection for 16 years or so... and I actually won't beleive I finally bought these issues until they arrive... isn't it great to finally get soemthing you've wanted forever.... days like this are what collecting is all about.... smile.gif

Good for you! I completed a full run of MTIO (and read 95% of it) last year. Congrats on finding issues that you've lacked for a long time! You're right, it's what collecting is all about.

Just in today. Action 583, Rosa JLA 164, and some drastically overgraded LOSH(great darkness saga) books. So if anyone has Losh 293 and 294 in NM let me know.

Great looking book nikos. I LOVE "keys" in the 9.0 range as they're usually the only ones I can afford. And from what I can see of it, it presents even nicer than a 9.0.

-John

Edited by johnenock

I dont do crack crazy.gif

anymore tongue.gif

Bah! You know you want to! Then you can smell that old comic smell, see the nice gloss in the sunlight, flip through the supple OW/W pages and bask in the warm glow of superior interior art! devil.gif

After buying 3 of them sight unseen, all overgraded over the last couple of years, I think I know the inside of this book pretty well poke2.gif

That sucks! I got lucky on my first (and only) one. The seller undergraded it by half a point. Thanks cglaberson, wherever you are! grin.gif

Nice books! Where did you pick up the Aquaman's?

makepoint.giffrustrated.gif

These are books from Flaming_Telepath, for those of you considering his Marketplace thread

27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

thanks, btw