• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Red, did you pick up that Green River Avenger's #23 on pedigree for a mere $1,250!!

Is there another GR guy gunning them down, or did some Avenger's completist go a little loopy??

Just replaced these in my collection. I had them before but traded them to a buddy for some old western comics. I felt a void without them so I picked them up again haha.

SSWS 138 my all-time favorite comic cover

SSWS138.jpg

SSWS 144 fantastic Enemy Ace story

SSWS144.jpg

SSWS 151 Unknown Soldier, a must have for any comic collector

SSWS151.jpg

Now a few modern variants. I really dislike how the companies force feed us so many variants but I am a sucker for DD variants. DD is the only title that I buy variants for. I borrowed these DD pictures from ebay as I am too lazy to scan them haha

DD 1

dd1.jpg

DD5

md_daredevil1_03.jpg

Marvel Knights variant...couldn't resist DD and Widow on this variant

mkvariant.jpg

I am still looking for the DD#2 variant with DD and the Black Widow. If anyone has one drop me a PM.

Something a little different:

I've been waiting for this to show up since May... and now it has! cloud9.gif

I plan on displaying it in front of my ASM #129 Slab... kinda like a 3-d effect!

th_100_0249.jpgth_100_0252.jpg

If I get slack because it isn't a comic... look around! Many tiles this week wink.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

I plan on displaying it in front of my ASM #129 Slab... kinda like a 3-d effect!

If I get slack because it isn't a comic... look around! Many tiles this week wink.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Love it!

BTW is that your collection or your stock?

John thumbsup2.gif

Love it!

Ya killer comic room!

I'm seriously jealous!! nice haul!

John thumbsup2.gif

Love it!

Good question! In a nutshell... I can't really say! Trying to sort that question out in my own mind! 27_laughing.gif

Most of it is my collection. I also have 2 storage units across town that I have loaded up... my problem is: I am severly disorganized! To the point where I may have to call in GREGGY for some slave labor!

My main focus is on ASM and related, as well as Keys of course. I have quite a diversified collection/stock.

Plus, I recently got into selling new comics at discounted prices... so the monster is growing by leaps and bounds!

BTW... thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Love it!

Good question! In a nutshell... I can't really say! Trying to sort that question out in my own mind! 27_laughing.gif

Most of it is my collection. I also have 2 storage units across town that I have loaded up... my problem is: I am severly disorganized! To the point where I may have to call in GREGGY for some slave labor!

My main focus is on ASM and related, as well as Keys of course. I have quite a diversified collection/stock.

Plus, I recently got into selling new comics at discounted prices... so the monster is growing by leaps and bounds!

BTW... thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

I might have something ready for you very very soon as im almost finished. 2 shortboxes of Spider-Man duplicates ready to be sold or traded as well as that CGC 300 you've been wanting!

John thumbsup2.gif

Love it!

BTW... thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

I might have something ready for you very very soon as im almost finished. 2 shortboxes of Spider-Man duplicates ready to be sold or traded as well as that CGC 300 you've been wanting!

I'm all ears gossip.gif

You know where to find me smile.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

In the past month, I've picked up over 50 DC war books, all 10-centers.... been a great month!!!

Here's a really nice copy of OFF #61. Love that pink! I'll post more as I scan and upload in coming days.

off61.jpg