• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

That also presents much better than a GD/VG gossip.gif

Will you be my new best friend? grin.gif

Ahhh..alright, got tired of Chrisco and Goldie anyway...and Greggy just thought he was... yay.gif (got any leads on early Cadbury Cream Eggs ??) confused-smiley-013.gif

Cream eggs and cream egg bars go stale far quicker than regular chocolates, and taste awful when they do. Most annoying as most newsagents etc. sell stale ones despite them being well within their sell by date.

So I'd stay away from early CCEs. tongue.gif

P.S. Shrewd buy with that ASM 1 - looks sharper than the grade, which makes a considerable difference....

My first top census

HouseOfSecrets88.jpg

I'm seeing the pattern here -- looking for the Jack Kirby books! thumbsup2.gif

That's a very nice copy for 1957 DC.

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, there isn't too much variation in my collection: Kirby, Ditko, Eisner (Spirit)

This week arrived:

Xmen 94 CGC 9.0 W cloud9.gif

121 CGC 9.6 OWW

125 CGC 9.6 W

135 CGC 9.6W

And about 13 TOS issues in Midgrade

This weeks purchases

XMen 130 CGC 9.8 W (looking forward to that one!!!!) cloud9.gif

Xmen 10, 14, 15 raw in 6.0 ... all on Ebay So 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Post some scans and then we can all be like 893whatthe.gif but with a list we are just like screwy.gif

Won this on Monday, got it in the mail yesterday (Saturday). It was one of only FIVE Green Lantern issues I need for the full SA run (and it's the first GL/Flash team-up, to boot!). Only four left, and I've got some stuff on my watchlist on ebay. I'd LOVE to finish this run before the year ends.

gl13wb2.jpg

I'm posting this because it was one of only FIVE Green Lantern issues I need for the full SA run. Only four left, and I've got some stuff on my watchlist on ebay. I'd LOVE to finish this run before the year ends.

gl13wb2.jpg

go go go !!! come on, you know you want to hi.gif

go go go !!! come on, you know you want to hi.gif

Trust me, I know I want to! I've been trying for quite a while now! I've had to call a couple of moratoriums, which have slowed me down, but I've got my eye on the ones I still need. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of the year. Hopefully. smile.gif