• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

kc148nb2.th.jpgkc153yi4.th.jpgkc155tx7.th.jpgmmwest12qn9.th.jpgmmwest14js4.th.jpgmmwest15ck1.th.jpgmsh34xs2.th.jpg

did you just buy everything that guy had or what? you're going to string out these books for the rest of the year, aren't you?

confused-smiley-013.gif

kc148nb2.th.jpgkc153yi4.th.jpgkc155tx7.th.jpgmmwest12qn9.th.jpgmmwest14js4.th.jpgmmwest15ck1.th.jpgmsh34xs2.th.jpg

did you just buy everything that guy had or what? you're going to string out these books for the rest of the year, aren't you?

confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif These are other purchases. Westerns are my #1 priority now makepoint.gif I've posted my purchases as I've received them. poke2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif These are other purposes. Westerns are my #1 priority now makepoint.gif I've posted my purchases as I've received them. poke2.gif

893blahblah.gif

poke2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif These are other purposes. Westerns are my #1 priority now makepoint.gif I've posted my purchases as I've received them. poke2.gif

893blahblah.gif

poke2.gif

He is into men in tight leather chaps. Leave Greggy alone.

he likely carries a six-shooter in his fanny pack, too

Among other prophylactics.

and an inflatable Superman doll that's wearing a Wonder Woman costume

sign-funnypost.gif

bb_1.JPG

confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif These are other purchases. Westerns are my #1 priority now makepoint.gif I've posted my purchases as I've received them. poke2.gif
Looks like BeAUMONTS AND i WILL BE RAIDING THE WAREHOUSE NEXT WEEKEND. cloud9.gif

It was a big week for me. One of my grail books arrived in a slab. Cracked it out and have been in comic bliss ever since...

Beautiful! Congratulations!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Has it been colour touched? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Does it matter makepoint.gif Thats Detective Comics 1..I wouldnt care if someones *spoon* on it

I would say it has been restored, and I will also say that it doesnt make a flippin difference if it has been.

THAT IS ONE SWEET DAMN BOOK! hail.gif

And, yes, I would like to think you woul care if there was *spoon* on it poke2.gif

thanks Alex! Fortunately it was still slabbed when I spooned on it. Now that is de-slabbed I will have to be more careful.

sign-funnypost.gif

and obviously an awesome book..... *spoon* or no *spoon*

WOW-Very nice books, and the TEC 1-Holy Polaris Batman!!!!!

Well, I've picked up

WBN 32

X-Men 94

...and will be browsing a SA box Avengers, FF, Spidey and X-men coming to my LCS just for me to cherry pick cloud9.gif, and I already know there is a FF 48 and 52 that he definently knows about plus many pre 100's of all the listed titles. It should be fun to go through 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Well, I've picked up

WBN 32

X-Men 94

...and will be browsing a SA box Avengers, FF, Spidey and X-men coming to my LCS just for me to cherry pick cloud9.gif, and I already know there is a FF 48 and 52 that he definently knows about plus many pre 100's of all the listed titles. It should be fun to go through 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Well, I've picked up

WBN 32

X-Men 94

Any scans? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif