• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

You guys do realize there are other titles out there besides X-Men poke2.gif

You mean like this.....

cloud9.gif

x161.jpg

p.s Hey, silver surfer, I'm still waiting for you to take this off your registry so that I can add it to mine poke2.gif

hail.gifhail.gif

Just saw this. Which book are we talking about? I thought I deleted all book from the registry that I have sold and I don't recall having any Spidey's in there?

You mean like this.....

cloud9.gif

x161.jpg

p.s Hey, silver surfer, I'm still waiting for you to take this off your registry so that I can add it to mine poke2.gif

hail.gifhail.gif

Just saw this. Which book are we talking about? I thought I deleted all book from the registry that I have sold and I don't recall having any Spidey's in there?

Hey surf, do you know anything about a 162 Winnipeg??

You mean like this.....

cloud9.gif

x161.jpg

hail.gifhail.gif

The ASM 161 Winnipeg cert# 0083801001. when I try to register it, it says the cert # is currently registered to a different user. confused-smiley-013.gif

Funniest book I ever read

1506872-WhatIf34.jpg

Yeah, that book was entertaining.

I have the two page OA spread for Spidey Intellectual Stories.

I'm going to try and get Multiple sigs on this one

You mean like this.....

cloud9.gif

x161.jpg

hail.gifhail.gif

Hey surf, do you know anything about a 162 Winnipeg??

No I picked up the #161 on Doug's site. Can't recall if a #162 was listed at the time?

I was debating on getting one of the Zeck covers but I need to stay focused on my X-Men run right now

No No you should really concentrate on getting those Zeck covers, the X-men run can wait ( so that i can get past you devil.gif )