• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

This is the newest addition to my collection. You can't see it in the scan but it is a 6.5.

scan0007.jpg

And a darn nice 6.5...but whatever...that is just a number. A sweet book and one of the defining covers of the Silver Age. Congrats!!! cloud9.gif

Scott

I'm just curious as to what you guys pay when you pick up books like the Captain America. They aren't particularly expensive in Overstreet, and I understand it is more just for personal pleasure. But if I wanted to start to collect a HG collection, what are common HG slabed books worth/cost? Thanks and they are beatiful books btw.

Trey

I'm just curious as to what you guys pay when you pick up books like the Captain America. They aren't particularly expensive in Overstreet, and I understand it is more just for personal pleasure. But if I wanted to start to collect a HG collection, what are common HG slabed books worth/cost? Thanks and they are beatiful books btw.

Trey

I paid $60 a piece for those 2 which is why I haven't bought any 9.8's becuase as you've said they don't list for much in OS and you can get nice copies for $10 or less raw. A selling point for these 2 were being pedigree issues and covers I really like.

Very nice thumbsup2.gif

2 new DCs acquired

ssws145043.jpg

always good to have a backup copy of this cloud9.gif

tec404su464.jpg

Don't know why but the lettering on the Enemy Ace books reminds me of the old beer can labels from the 1950's---very bold. Gorgeous books by the way....404 'Tec is a great read.

Scott

Very nice thumbsup2.gif

2 new DCs acquired

ssws145043.jpg

always good to have a backup copy of this cloud9.gif

tec404su464.jpg

I finally think I have cornered a 'tec 404...great books nik. You getting into war books? And where's your lcs? 27_laughing.gif Awesome selection, I've noticed.