• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Picked up a few things recently and have been too busy (or lazy 893scratchchin-thumb.gif) to scan and all that.

Ebay pickup, seller called it a VF+ and it is, and is a boarderline VF/NM. I pleased with it, especially the price I paid for it yay.gif

GreenLantern87.jpg

One of my favorite Avengers covers.

Avengers85.jpg

Cool Defenders cover featuring the Wrecking Crew

Defenders19.jpg

GS Cap 1 cloud9.gif presents like a NM, but has a light crease on the bc which brings it down to a VF+

CaptainAmericaGS1.jpg

Picked up a few things recently and have been too busy (or lazy 893scratchchin-thumb.gif) to scan and all that.

Ebay pickup, seller called it a VF+ and it is, and is a boarderline VF/NM. I pleased with it, especially the price I paid for it yay.gif

GreenLantern87.jpg

glad to see you got your 87, dude. looks like a nice one

GreenLantern87.jpg

glad to see you got your 87, dude. looks like a nice one

Thanks man, and you know how long I have been looking for one as well

Arex

In last week:

X-men 7 raw VG

X-men 140 CGC 9.6

X-men 143 CGC 9.8

All three were comiclink purchases and all my Kudos to Josh and the rest of the guys for their flexibility and their willingness to accomodate all my complicated needs 893applaud-thumb.gif

(am buying a scanner today and will post a ton of scans) yay.gif