• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Ok. Not to sure how this works. I have recently gotten many old comics. Do not want them, would sure like to sell if possible. How Do I go about doing that? I also have several old playboys in good condition.

Post scans here. thumbsup2.gif

This arrived today with Certificate... (around 9.4)

1551278-DC1.jpg

Neal Adams Batman, Simonson Manhunter.

This the book you want to corner the market on????

I always loved the cover cloud9.gif

I'm trying out my new scanner from Santa and thought this would be a good board to start. Now that I've got one, assuming I've figured it out, I'll be able to start sharing with the group. Here are three pretty diverse books I picked up recently:

Finally finished my Howard the Duck run. This isn't the easiest book to find. I also just realised that the 'All New' above the 30 and 'Page Epic' below the 30 are printed in red rather than yellow (you can kind of see them in the scan). Maybe I'll have to look for another copy that is printed properly. Christo_pull_hair.gif

HtD33F.jpg