• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

These are just a few I got this week thanks to BCC and Foolkiller:

scan0020.jpg

and

scan0021.jpg

yay.gif

That number 80 is one of my all time favortite Kirby covers!

It's also a tough one to find in HG. I spent 20 years trying to upgrade the copy I bought off the newstand - finally found a NM one on eBay just last year. yay.gif

It's also a tough one to find in HG. I spent 20 years trying to upgrade the copy I bought off the newstand - finally found a NM one on eBay just last year. yay.gif

Right now I am trying to get a run together. Once that is completed I may try to upgrade my copies. I love collecting and reading these Iron Man issues.

cloud9.gif

But.., I only had to pay $3 for mine...,

poke2.gif

Also put in lowball bids on Star Wars 1 CGC 9.6 and this book and won both. yay.gif

I was especially happy with the Spider-Woman because this book is so frequently miswrapped and has that horrible white line along the spine. Perfect centering. cloud9.gif The Star Wars 1 has perfect centering as well and that book is almost always miswrapped.

SpiderWoman1CGC9.jpg