• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Just came in the other day. Hit a BIN on ebay and got a deal. I think... confused.gif Seems like a tough book in grade.

InvadersAnnual19.jpg

Well, there are 13 in this grade and none higher. It's a real beauty. How much did you pay?

$69. It was weird... the seller listed this along with a bunch of assorted regular issues of the Invaders all CGC 9.6 and all priced at $69. I couldn't believe he had this at the same price as issues like Invaders 29 CGC 9.6. confused-smiley-013.gif I've seen raw "NM" copies of this book go for $50+. Since I've been looking for a CGC 9.4 or better for over a year, I hit BIN very quickly. grin.gif

Just came in the other day. Hit a BIN on ebay and got a deal. I think... confused.gif Seems like a tough book in grade.

InvadersAnnual19.jpg

Well, there are 13 in this grade and none higher. It's a real beauty. How much did you pay?

$69. It was weird... the seller listed this along with a bunch of assorted regular issues of the Invaders all CGC 9.6 and all priced at $69. I couldn't believe he had this at the same price as issues like Invaders 29 CGC 9.6. confused-smiley-013.gif I've seen raw "NM" copies of this book go for $50+. Since I've been looking for a CGC 9.4 or better for over a year, I hit BIN very quickly. grin.gif

I'd HAPPILY pay $69 for that book.... great pickup!!

Shep

InvadersAnnual19.jpg

You got a great deal! I would think the annual in that grade would top $120 pretty easily.

Congrats!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Only one more X-Men reprint to go in 9.4 or above. Anybody know where I can get issue 76 in CGC 9.4 or above?

x-91-96.jpg

Nice book. Good luck in finding #76. It is tough to find. I'm looking for one too.

Edited by kc120us

Only one more X-Men reprint to go in 9.4 or above. Anybody know where I can get issue 76 in CGC 9.4 or above?

x-91-96.jpg

Nice book. Good luck in finding #76. It is tough to find. I'm looking for one too.

Thanks, the 76 is second toughtest X-Men book to find in 9.4 or better. Only 79 is tougher and another one of them just popped up. Hopefully I will not have the same bidding war for the 76 as I did for the 79.