• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

gossip.gif its an unmarked Green River. Brad and I have talked and are 95% or more sure of it

Sgt-4.jpg

Welcome to the Green River Room, Arex! yay.gif

Not only do I think this is a Greenie, I think it was a book Shin once owned and sold raw to the same buyer that slabbed the unlabeled copy of Sgt. Fury 41 on my site. They both were slabbed as part of the same submission group. That's how I figured things went, anyway......Shin? Whaddya' think?

Arex picking up the date on this book in the auction (for all four 9.4s he posted here)....was pretty eagle-eyed! Congrats!

Brad

gossip.gif its an unmarked Green River. Brad and I have talked and are 95% or more sure of it

Sgt-4.jpg

Welcome to the Green River Room, Arex! yay.gif

Not only do I think this is a Greenie, I think it was a book Shin once owned and sold raw to the same buyer that slabbed the unlabeled copy of Sgt. Fury 41 on my site. They both were slabbed as part of the same submission group. That's how I figured things went, anyway......Shin? Whaddya' think?

Arex picking up the date on this book in the auction (for all four 9.4s he posted here)....was pretty eagle-eyed! Congrats!

Brad

yay.gif

Oh dear. Kathy's in love with some kind of Spock-demon, who thinks that she responds to verbal stimulation. Chauncey Gardner?

1574424-girlslove170bl8.jpg

That's one weird cover. The Jive family looking on is a nice touch -- is Mrs. Jive wearing a cape?

GCD credits Don Heck and unknown inker.

Jack

Edited by selegue

Oh dear. Kathy's in love with some kind of Spock-demon, who thinks that she responds to verbal stimulation. Chauncey Gardner?

1574424-girlslove170bl8.jpg

That's one weird cover. The Jive family looking on is a nice touch -- is Mrs. Jive wearing a cape?

GCD credits Don Heck and unknown inker.

Jack

27_laughing.gif, i thought he was grabbing her butt, had to do a double take.