• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

pre-Robin Tecs are the greatest. i hate that you posted that before my lowly VF Sea Devils poke2.gif

I'm sorry Sal. sorry.gif

I like Sea Devils though! 893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

it's like, "maybe i should post this...nah, no one will care...well wtf everyone else posts everything....let's see how it looks...OMFG LOOK AT THOSE SWEET PRE-ROBIN TECS 893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gif"

27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

27_laughing.gif

Been a big week. First the Tec 31 and now this!

What the hell ciorac, you hit the lottery or something this week?

I'm beyond envious. sorry.gif

Nah, I just blew my year end bonus on them. blush.gif

Year-end bonus?

That bought all that stuff?

Now I'M way beyond envious.

Jack

(to a prof, a year-end bonus would be a suprise extra course to teach in the spring semester)

Been a big week. First the Tec 31 and now this!

What the hell ciorac, you hit the lottery or something this week?

I'm beyond envious. sorry.gif

Nah, I just blew my year end bonus on them. blush.gif

Year-end bonus?

That bought all that stuff?

Now I'M way beyond envious.

Jack

(to a prof, a year-end bonus would be a suprise extra course to teach in the spring semester)

sign-funnypost.gif

Still time to become an engineer Jack, you are still a young man! poke2.gif

J-2.jpg

Great cover on the #125. 893applaud-thumb.gif

125 always makes me do a double take because the book looks like it has a sub crease. but 'tis nice indeed

picked up this gem at my LCS for $200 -very happy as GPA is about $188.50-strange to get a good deal in the old LCS`!

cloud9.gif

asm129003copy.jpg

I think you got a smoking deal. Nice clean copy, decent pages plus no shipping cost! Very cool. You know, what is wrong with a nice clean affordable 7.0? I say NOTHING! thumbsup2.gif

That is a very nice 7.0 - 893scratchchin-thumb.gif wonder what the defects are, not very many apparent on the Front cover.

Just won them tonight kinda surprised no one bid I fugure I at least a few reader copies of some minor keys, Like the sub-mariner 35, Marvel Premiere 15 and a couple of others. I may have to have a sale soon buying to many lots of cheap bronze that I don't collect. .50 cents a book isn't bad. smirk.gifEBAY AUCTION confused-smiley-013.gif

Edited by marveljunkie