• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,155 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gif

Is it the grade or the fact you never saw those ?

I upgrade my copies when I can, but I found it pretty tough to complete that run. Maybe the higher grade copies are on the other side of the Atlantic sorry.gif

Never saw those. They look pretty cool headbang.gif

207 is a toughie to get thumbsup2.gif

if you took out an ad in Overstreet and said "i will pay 200 bucks for an FF 207 9.8w" the server holding the census files would literally explode.

i do know that you mean there aren't a lot of copies out there. but the fact remains that this is only due to the value of the issue compared with slabbing costs. sumo.gif

i dunno, maybe i'm just sensitive, but when i hear terms being tossed around describing modern books as tough, it just makes me go screwy.gif and i can only imagine what people looking for true HTF issues must think...

but you're still a good dude, and i have no problems with you whatsoever, outside of this pet peeve of mine flowerred.gif

poke2.gif

207 is a toughie to get thumbsup2.gif

if you took out an ad in Overstreet and said "i will pay 200 bucks for an FF 207 9.8w" the server holding the census files would literally explode.

i do know that you mean there aren't a lot of copies out there. but the fact remains that this is only due to the value of the issue compared with slabbing costs. sumo.gif

i dunno, maybe i'm just sensitive, but when i hear terms being tossed around describing modern books as tough, it just makes me go screwy.gif and i can only imagine what people looking for true HTF issues must think...

but you're still a good dude, and i have no problems with you whatsoever, outside of this pet peeve of mine flowerred.gif

poke2.gif

hail.gif

Someone has this book in their registry for some reason so if its you take it out sumo.gif

uncanneyxmen281cgc9_8.jpg

I always loved that cover. cloud9.gif

I remember buying it like it was yesterday.

Always liked wraparound covers myself

Someone has this book in their registry for some reason so if its you take it out sumo.gif

uncanneyxmen281cgc9_8.jpg

I always loved that cover. cloud9.gif

I remember buying it like it was yesterday.

I think Whilce Portio (sp) never got the props he deserved being that he followed Jim Lee. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

uncannyxmen1739_8.jpg

Sweet!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

yay.gif

Gotta love those early Wolvie/Rogues...

Do you have a 9.8 of one of my fav Rogue covers?

The one where she hit Wolverine so hard it sent him flying backwards on the cover?...

cloud9.gif

No I dont have 158 in 9.8 yet. I lost that book two or three times on ebay tonofbricks.gif