• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

The Thor Parade continues - this copy comes with bone white pages. I have put this book next to my Green River copies and it compares quite well. They don't call it the Great White North for nothing. grin.gif

THOR-148.jpg

Looks like a pretty tight copy Rick thumbsup2.gif

What did Dan grade it? And what do you grade it devil.gif

Sorry, I missed your repsone because of MutantKeys posting diarrhea.

I think Dan graded it about 7.0, which I agree with. Probably would grade higher, but there is a fair amount of tanning on the covers which drops the grade.

I think Dan graded it about 7.0, which I agree with. Probably would grade higher, but there is a fair amount of tanning on the covers which drops the grade.

Ya its unfortunate with the White Cover that the Tanning is probably over emphasized on that book. The cover itself looks tight, with most of the wear around the edges and from what I can see very little surface wear.

thumbsup2.gif on getting a nice upper-midgrade SA key raw.

Nice book

Always like that cover of #67.....! yay.gif

I had not seen 67's cover but must say it is a very cool cover.

Im having a blast finding these Fury's yay.gif

I just need to start picking up some VF/NM readers to go along with them.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif, maybe I need to see if they do Masterworks for the Sarge 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My favorite of about 20 Higher grade unslabbed books I picked up this past weekend at the FX in Orlando. I always say, If the show stinks and sales are slow then buy, buy, buy. yay.gif Just wish my wife would agree.

Daredevil6nm-.jpg

My favorite of about 20 Higher grade unslabbed books I picked up this past weekend at the FX in Orlando. I always say, If the show stinks and sales are slow then buy, buy, buy. yay.gif Just wish my wife would agree.

Daredevil6nm-.jpg

Yellow costume DD's... cloud9.gif