• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Jeff, the focus of that particular part of your collection would make a great article. You should write one up, if the topic hasn't been covered before.....

Brad

Thanks. When I started picking them up a few years ago, I wasn't interested in writing them up...I wanted to bring them to the Chinese (Cantonese) immersion K-8 school in San Francisco, to talk to kids about prejudice and the changing views. I haven't been asked back for career day since I changed companies, and it's harder for me to take a day off.

Hopefully at Wondercon I can pick up some Silver Streaks...the depiction and symbolism of Yellow Claw is an article in itself.

This weekend was the last hurrah for me buying back issues for quite some time as I gave them up for Lent (and then I am on trial through mid May, so will barely even know what's going on with comics), but last night a bid was accepted on one of my favorite Batman covers of all time!

Batman121.jpg

This weekend was the last hurrah for me buying back issues for quite some time as I gave them up for Lent (and then I am on trial through mid May, so will barely even know what's going on with comics), but last night a bid was accepted on one of my favorite Batman covers of all time!

Batman121.jpg

Sweet book, Brian 893applaud-thumb.gif

Batman121.jpg

..Sweet Book Brian,... 893applaud-thumb.gif...I always remember this being one of Dave's (DAM60) grails,..didn't realize it was yours too,...do you both have a nice copy now?...